Try the following exercises and find out which ones might be more useful in your daily activities. The idea is to get you in touch with both the body and the sketchbook.
• Beginners: To improve your ability to sketch, do the following:
– Sketch on the table or in the window
– Draw with the paper or canvas, using the brush to show the lines you might make
– Draw a sketch of how you might move your face to get it where you want it
– Keep sketching using the same hand as you draw and with good technique the result will be better than you think
– Do the following:
– Don’t rush
– Practice sketching with a different hand every day.
– Make the drawing in the mirror as you would do it in front of the mirror
– Do more sketches by using different hand and different angles, using more colours and details to show your subject.
– Practice drawing in your head.
• Experts: To improve your ability to sketch, do the following:
– Take a sketch of what you think is important and then keep sketching, sketching, sketching
– Get your hand wet with water and draw by taking some strokes in the right direction to make it look like you are drawing
– Do more sketches by using different angles.
– Practice drawing with the head and by looking at what you do with your hands by looking at them while drawing
– Practice in your dreams during a dream by looking at your dream to see what you have to draw
• Find a sketchbook where you can draw
– Choose a picture book, picture book for children, or a magazine
– Draw a sketch of your dreams
– Make a sketch on the paper, sketch with the pencil, sketch with an eraser, sketch with water or your hand.
– Do drawing exercises and work on your sketching skills over and over
– If you can’t draw what you want, it’s a good chance to start a book or a web page about your dreams.
• Try your hand on a drawing of someone of interest in your life.
– Find a picture or a picture book where you can do this.
– Use your hands and other parts of the body to draw a figure.
– Try drawing a face and a hand.
– Find pictures of people and places.
pencil drawings of dragons dragon art, pencil drawings of dragons and monsters book, pencil drawing images cartoons, simple pencil drawing ideas step by step, realistic pencil drawings landscapes