1) Drawing with a pencil & paper: this is what most people want to do. There is a lot of pressure on hand held tools, and drawing with a pen and paper, you can do a lot more in fewer strokes. With a pencil & paper, it can be a lot easier to do small details or just the small details in a sketch. There is also a higher rate of errors. It gives you more options in terms of the look you want to achieve, and also what to look for when it comes to details. You can also quickly see your progress from scratch in a drawing.
2) Drawing with a tablet: this takes a lot of the same controls as drawing on a ballpoint pen, and gives you a wider range of options. This will allow you to zoom in and out, so you can quickly see the whole object or area you are sketching while you’re making a drawing on your tablet. You can also take a video of it to review during the project. It can be more complicated to make and edit videos of your sketches though, so I would recommend sticking with pencil & paper for this.
1. How long does it take you to draw?
In the beginning, it could take anywhere between 30-90 seconds to create a line. However, a good sketch often takes a lot longer, as the more you move your view around your project the more detailed it gets. I’m trying to make my sketches as short as possible, but I have made quite a few sketches that can be over 2 minutes long.
2. How do I find out when I am done with a drawing?
You will come across a point of failure when you start drawing a drawing. Just keep going through that point until you see that you are drawing a line. If you have a long enough pencil to cover that point in the first place, then you should be good to go!
3. What happens when I finish on a drawing?
You can either let it sit in your sketch box for a really long time or you can go back and take another drawing and make sure you’ve gone back to the basics and made improvements. I tend to save sketches to my sketch box for about 30-60 minutes so if I do miss a pencil I can go back to start over. I also keep a lot of the drawings in my sketch box or on my phone so they are easy to access. It is up to you!
cool colored pencil drawings images flowers, amazing pencil drawings people, cool colored pencil drawings landscape, pencil drawing scenery simple, cool colored pencil drawings